Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 9 - After the Smile Twitch

Well, when I woke up this morning I still had the Mona Lisa smile control - so I don't think it is going to go away. I want to emphasize that I only have control over one muscle, and it is a tiny little motion (so small that other people can't even always see it) that I can make, but I can't even describe the elation of being able to actually move a muscle in my face whenever I want to!!

Unfortunately, I had a pretty bad day. The pain behind my ear is radiating down my neck and into my shoulder, and the Tylenol doesn't seem to be cutting it any more. I had to leave work early because of the pain and because my eye is still just driving me crazy.

Another weird thing that I've noticed is that my sinuses feel almost bruised. This started the day of the twitch. Not just my sinuses below my eyes, but also my jawline and browline - basically most of my bone structure feels bruised. Preston thinks that maybe my nerve is regaining some feeling since those are a major part of the route it travels.

Here are a few pics for reference - these were taken exactly one week after the initial palsy pictures.

Bell's Phenomenon.Me trying to close my eye really tight.
Elvis snarl.

3 comments:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

Leonardo DiCaprio said...

I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people with Bell palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

Angela Alex said...

Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up  interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV  positive or any kind of diseases like  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Lupus.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.