Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 14 - New Goo

Ok, I'm back to work.

No pain yet today, so I'm holding off on the muscle relaxers. Got them here if I need them, though.

I had kind of a tossy-turny night, then remembered that I just started a new pack of Pred-No-Doze, so that explains that. Feeling a little twitchy today, also explained by that. But I had a Good Eye Night, so high hopes for today!

Yesterday I re-tried the nighttime eye lubricant that I originally thought I was allergic to. With more experience I came to realize that it wasn't an allergic reation, just a very Bad Eye Night. I tried it during the day to be certain, and had no problems, so I used it again last night, and will try using it throughout the day today. It definitely seems to keep the eye moister, but I have to deal with somewhat blurry vision from the ointment on the affected side. Totally worth it if it'll keep me at work, so we'll see!

I think I might be getting a little brow movement back. It isn't as pronounced as the mouth corner in that I can't feel the one specific muscle working, but I can move the brow just slightly up and also just slightly down even when I'm trying to isolate the opposite brow. I'll take it as improvement for now.

2 comments:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

Leonardo DiCaprio said...

I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people with Bell palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help