Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 12 - Some Relief

Ok, after a little runaround from the doctor's office, I finally got a call. The doctor thinks maybe I'm having muscle spasms, so she prescribed an NSAID and a muscle relaxant which I finally got from the pharmacy.

Wow, what a relief!! After taking the muscle relaxer, I got in bed and slept for 13 hours with *no* pain!!! This morning I woke up and didn't need any additional medication. It is almost dinner and I am still pain free! I can't even begin to describe what a relief this is.

I'm dragging a little today, but honestly, I'll take dragging over pain any time any day. Seriously.

1 comment:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.