Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 8 - A Smile Twitch!!!!

I was just sitting here at my desk and I felt the urge to smile - a little smile, like Mona Lisa. And I felt the right corner of my mouth twitch!!!!

So much so that I ran to my purse and grabbed my compact mirror and tried it again. Another twitch into a smile!!!

Again!! And again!!

I can hold it for about a second before it gets really twitchy and I have to release it.

A teeny tiny little smile!!!!! On purpose. Only 8 days after onset.

YAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.