Monday, October 8, 2007

Scared (Day 28)

Ummm, so yeah.

My neurologist said that if my MRI was normal, I'd get a letter. If not, she'd call me. If needed, she'd see me.

When I got in to work this morning, she had called last Friday. That means something isn't normal.

She also said not to freak out if she called.

I'm trying not to freak out.

Really, I am.

But her office isn't open yet, and I want to talk to her NOW!!! I'd rather be dealing with whatever news it is than sitting around anticipating what it might be.

1 comment:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.