Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 23 - More Side Effects

I'm still a little tired today, but less than yesterday. I skipped the half muscle relaxer today, because yesterday was too much to handle. I'll take it if I start having pain, though.

Another interesting side effect: I seem to be dehydrated. Let's just say that throughout the BP, my liquid intake has remained stable (approx. 88 oz/day), but my output has been quite a bit less than normal. What's up with that???

I was too tired to take Tuesday pics last night, but I promise to get some tonight.

My parentals are coming to visit this weekend. I hope I have the energy to entertain them!

1 comment:

Natural Herbs Clinic said...

Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.